Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How London Stole Me!

I realize this is long overdue.

I cannot believe the things life throws at you. I am so incredibly grateful to still be in London. I knew I had to stay, it was just one of those things that you know I miss my people, but I have met new fantastic people who are wonderfully intriguing. I could not pass up the opportunity to stay, but I am sorry if I have disappointed anyone. I know you will survive without me a little longer.

I also cannot believe my luck.I am sitting in a Pret A Manger (which is like the English equivalent of Starbucks), and they just gave me a free hot chocolate, not to mention the free wi fi. What more could a person ask for? But seriously this summer I have seen so much, done so much, lived with a wonderful family, who I will miss terribly. However, now I get to experience the city with people! It feels amazing to be social again! I am in London and I can't waste anymore time pouring my thoughts out like this. There is just too much to do.

See you all soon..maybe

:) C

No comments:

Post a Comment