Monday, November 1, 2010

Under Pressure..

If there is one feeling I despise it's desperation. I have been feeling so desperate lately. I have a new life, a good one. Yet I want to run away, I might just crack under the pressure.

It is difficult to live day to day, if you think too much. For most people I'm sure living in the moment is simple, perhaps enjoyable, and maybe it is just what we (as humans) are suppose to do. However, for crazy people, like me, who unconsciously analyze every minuscule detail of their life, being told to take one day at a time is torture. The future haunts me almost as much as the past (and since I live my life in history text books the past haunts me a lot). I hate uncertainty, and I am desperate for a concrete plan. I have no long-term plan, and it destroys me.

I'm young, fairly attractive, educated, have my whole life/career ahead of me, etc., etc., but I still manage to find something to complain about everyday. It's a hard knock life.

No comments:

Post a Comment